Facebook has posted an update for its Pages Manager this afternoon, bringing the app to version 3.0. The update includes the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, as well as a handful of new pinning and editing features.
Pages users can now pin and unpin posts to the top of their Page timelines from within the app, allowing them to highlight important events and other announcements. You can also now create and edit events on the iPad, and more…
Here are your 3.0 release notes:
• Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
• Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
• View your latest Page InsightsWhat’s New In This Version:
Send feedback and report problems by shaking your device
• Pin and unpin posts to the top of the Page Timeline
• Create and edit events on iPad
• Import phone contacts and invite them to like your Page (US only)
• Turn photos on Page Timeline and photo albums into profile pictures
For those unfamiliar with Facebook’s Pages Manager app, it allows administrators to manage their Pages and interact with their audiences. Users can monitor Page activity using Insights, reply to private messages, and post media.
If you’re interested, you can find Facebook Pages Manager in the App Store for free.